Live Like You Were Dying
I’m back. I’ve missed y’all but I needed a break to take care of our family commitments.
I have so much to tell you, but here are the Coles Notes.
- I officiated a wedding this summer. So much fun (and nerve-wracking!)
- I participated in a writing/flash fiction competition this summer. I find out in November if I proceed to round 3.
- I took the entire summer off social media. It was devine!
- We finished an addition to our house. So, so good to be done.
- The dog got skunked. The day we paved the driveway and waved goodbye to our contractors. One thing done, now on to the next.
- We travelled to Eastern Europe. Czech Republic, Austria, and Hungary. So amazing!
- I turned 49 and decided to undertake a big project. That is what I’ll tell you about for now.
So, here is the project. I am going to try and do a new activity every week for the 50 weeks leading up to my 50th birthday (even I need a two week holiday). My friends have offered to help and they will appear in the videos on occasion.
I will write here sometimes when I am not filming, but mostly I will be trying to finish my novel. Really, I want to finish it, even if it is not the next greatest novel on the planet. Finishing is most of the battle at this point.
In the meantime, my inspiration will be my weekly activity. For those of you in the GTA (if you don’t know what GTA means, you will likely not be able to help), I am happy to have people join me on my crazy adventures and will gladly send you a list of proposed activities. If you still want to know what GTA is, it means Greater Toronto Area.
I will aim to publish a new video each Wednesday. Subscribe to my YouTube channel to be updated when I post. Or subscribe here and you will get them that way too. Hell, subscribe to both so you don’t miss a minute.
I really missed hanging out with you guys. I hope too many of you didn’t leave me for greener pastures 🙂
Enjoy week 1. Learn everything you didn’t see in the video on BluntMoms HERE.