Notable Notifications as The Bible is Brought to Wikipedia
Ah, another day, another rejection. Here is the satire article that I couldn’t get anyone else to love. I know some of you will love it for me though because you get me.
- Simon Cowell added to the story of Jesus walking on the Sea of Galilee, by declaring Him winner of Bible’s Got Talent.
- The tattoo artist responsible for ‘No Regerts’ corrected the eighth commandment spelling and it now reads, “Thou shall not steel.”
- Sarah Palin changed “Thou shall not commit murder,” to “Thou shall not commit murder unless it is with a gun and you are defending yourself.”
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders felt the entire Bible was already 100% true but confirmed the new Bible is also 100% true.
- The Republican party requested the story of Noah’s Ark be removed from the bible entirely as it supports the global warming conspiracy.
- The number of men credited with removing “You shall not commit adultery,” was still printing at press time and could not be included in this article.
- Calvin Klein changed Joseph’s Dream Coat to black to update his look.
- Bill Clinton was credited with adding the statement, “I did not have sexual relations with Mary Magdalene.”
- Michael Richards and Mel Gibson jointly requested deletion of the entire old testament before their publicists stepped in and replaced their suggestions with “No comment.”
- Both Kayne West and Donald Trump suggested, “You shall have no other Gods before me,” before realizing it was already in the Bible.